Pigment-based inks are an economical choice for general use stickers. Black is the only UV-stable pigment-based ink color. All other standard ink colors will fade over time when exposed to sun for extended periods of time.
- Check the sticker product page.
- All standard listed products print with pigment based inks.
Add a little more color with spot inks. Choose from our 25 standard colors, or get custom matches with Pantone colors.
- No up-charge for 25 standard spot inks.
- Pantone color matching starts at $50 up-charge per match per order and adds 2 business days to total turnaround time.
CMYK inks are the perfect choice for colorful prints and full-color photo-realistic images. CMYK inks can be UV-stable when printed digitally or via screen printing. Standard roll products printed with CMYK will eventually fade when exposed to the sun for extended periods of time. Pantone color matches are available as a custom quote.
- No up-charge for standard CMYK inks.
- Pantone color matching is available as a custom option.
If you’re not sure which ink is best for your custom stickers, feel free to call us at (877) 246-3132. You can also learn more about our sticker printing capabilities.