Efficiently provide customers with accurate quotes for products/service to be reflective of cost, time, materials, labor, and be consistent with pricing policies of Jakprints.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Prepare cost estimates or determining the price of Jakprints products/services.
- Engineer the best production plan for a project.
- Evaluate all methods available for producing a job and provides quotes based on the most economical method.
- Work with vendors to obtain quotes for outsourced products.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable
- Work closely with engineers on our ERP system solving discrepancies/issues in the new system
- Evaluate a product’s cost effectiveness or profitability
- Develop business relationships with prospect and current customers.
- Collaborate on estimates
- Previous experience in print industry is preferred.
- Strong customer service background (will be required to be on phones with clients)
- Passion for math.
- Basic Mac or PC computer skills required (35 wpm); specifically, using spreadsheets
- Previous experience with an ERP is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe products.
- Detail oriented, reliable and dependable.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Able to think critically and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient multitasker, organizer and planner.
- Willing to put in extra time and effort when needed, especially during peak seasons.
- Stress tolerance while maintaining a consistent positive attitude.
Schedule – M-F, 9-6pm
How We Reward--
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
401k with Company Match
Paid Time Off & Holidays
Fun, Creative Work Environment
Location-- Jakprints 3133 Chester Ave Cleveland, OH 44114
Job Type: Full-time
Think you have what it takes to become our newest team member? Send your resume to email@example.com