Proper file setup ensures that your files print as you intended without production delays.
- Vector Files: PDF / EPS / AI
- Raster Files: PDF / PSD / TIFF / JPG / PNG
- Screen Printing File Guidelines
- Ensure that all raster files (or linked images) are built at 300 dpi.
- All art should be at the exact size you want it to appear on your garment.
- If converting vector art to raster, leave the anti-aliasing option turned off.
- Rasterize or Outline any type layers.
- Leave your background color transparent or match it to the apparel color in your order.*
- If your files do not meet these requirements please consult your Account Manager.
*Note that apparel stock RGB values are located on all garment product pages — hover your cursor over the desired swatch to see the value.